Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Liberation...

I always said that I am a lover of sunsets and sunrise. I didn't know the effect of those lovely sunlight rays until today.

The fact has been taken so lightly by me.

My head is in a mess for a couple of days especially when I wake up in the morning. I stumbled upon beautiful pictures of sunsets on the net and OMG...the magic happens.

I felt so calm looking at the sunset pictures.

Yet nothing beat the feeling of being there at the moment where it happens.

You Crave a Blissful Life
Your dream is to live a light hearted, carefree life. You don't want to be bogged down by stress.
You'd like to recapture some of the playfulness and innocence you had as a child.

You believe that life should be about celebrations and fun. The world needs more happiness.
You want to focus on the positive and stay optimistic. It's too easy to get depressed.



No comments: