Friday, October 23, 2009

Just leave it in God's Hand

Well, for this case. A different God's Hand.

I bet some of you saw the advertisement already. For those who have not, this is just for your information~ so that you know which hand that I am talking about.


Funny la bah. I almost can't believe it! Haha..

Well. the bra works with the same principle of adding paddings to the bra and voila! Va va voom. It's just that this one has a built in padding that can supersize and downsize your tettas in just matter of seconds. Haha.

Imagine go church size A only; then wanna go shopping and see leng chai(s)..Push the button once you go size B and push the button second time..you go size C.

HAHA..LMAO!

Anyway, I don't think I need that kind of God's Hand. I am blessed enough with nice tettas..oops..no, good genes I mean. Haha.

p.s: tettas = my own term for the organ with mammary glands. ;P





No comments: