Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bent but not broken

Monday blues like totally and thanks to the rain, I am tucked in my bed at this hour. Usually I won't be on my bed until its like 1am.

The experience of a day trip shopping to KL was like uhm... I don't think I wanna do it again. Totally an amazing race kinda shopping spree. Sakit badan woi! Testing our stamina and endurance definitely. It was on Sunday so Monday is "lemah longlai" punya hari.

Monday runs like a reel film going fast and kinda lifeless. Went working out but still it's the same. I guess the solemn mood still hovers around since the news of one of my fave Glee star found dead in a hotel in Canada is trending all over social media. Life is definitely short.

There's a demon lurking in
Creeping and stealing what's within
Sometimes things ends without a beginning
What's left a legacy to keep inspiring 

Just keep believing

RIP Cory Monteith.

No comments: