Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Longchamp Virgin

I just want to laugh at myself. Seriously. I once said I will never buy a designer handbag. Yeah, now I want to slap myself for it. I bought a Longchamp bag. I used to think those designer bags are like so aunty-ish and you don't have to be brand oriented to enjoy something that only serves its purpose as a normal non brand non expensive bag. 

image of Longchamp paper bag
Tada!!! A paper bag. Haha

Now, laugh at me. Who just got her first designer bag? Me. Adoi bah. Longchamp bags to be honest it does look like aunty bag. (or maybe I have become aunty hence the new taste. OMG!!!! ). But I really like this all black Longchamp Neo Le Pliage Bag. Seriously, the unicolor for the straps and the bag is just SO CHIC!

image of longchamp neo small black

image of Longchamp neo small black

image of Longchamp neo small black

image of Longchamp neo small black

Bought it from the Longchamp Boutique in Paris. Hahaha. Yeah, like seriously. Although not me who went to buy it physically. I have my school and uni senior in Paris right and she do this Personal Shopping business for people. Most of the time, I will be like "meh!" aunty bags, but this Longchamp Neo is an exception. You can dress up and dress down with this bag. Black is beauty too. I have yet to use it because I felt its too precious. Hahaha. Bongok kan. Well, satu bulan zumba baru bulih bayar one nylon bag and its not even full leather. Ngeh. Whatevs!

I am no designer bag virgin anymore. But I am so worried on being a collector for these items. Please I do not want to fall into that trap. Pleaseeeee. Hahaha. (But continue scrolling FB & IG selling those) Window shop bah!

Kinda worried that the mister will disapprove. But as long as it is not on credit dia bilang ok la. And he knows me well also, I don't collect designer bags. Well yeah. Who knows *ngahahaha ~ evil laugh*

Longchamp virgin no more. Bye!

No comments: