Monday, August 20, 2018

Motivation

Motivation needed!

All this while, I never thought a pep talk can make any difference in anyone's life. Its all like yadda yadda here and there. BUT now, I am in need of one. Everytime I think about thesis and life. I get overwhelmed and I felt like running somewhere where people can't find me.

I need to accept the fact that daily routine are no more all about me. Sustaining a healthy relationship within the family, juggling a career and just living everyday is actually tiring. Everything seems like a ticking time bomb now where the biological clock is ticking, the thesis clock is ticking. Yet, you can't seem to do everything all at the same time.

"I am not a quitter!"

I need to tell myself this. I can do this. I need to just do it and don't think so much. Every day has its trouble on its own.

JUST DO IT. LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!

ok back to my thesis struggle.

No comments: