BUT, this waiting period for delivery time. 36 weeks onwards and I am on my 38th week now. GOD! It is frustrating. ESPECIALLY when people keep telling you that
- they could give birth as early as 36th week,
- their baby is engaged as early as 34th week.
- they have back pain, struggling to walk etc
I on the other hand is like, why the hell none of this is actually happening and now I am on my 38th week.
|Left to Right : 36th, 37th, 38th week. Ada turun sudah ka tu belly? Huhu|
Updates for now
- Baby's head is still not engaging at the birth canal
- Doctor said low chances of normal delivery
- People keep asking when I am giving birth ( how should I know)
- Then when I mentioned that I might be considering a c-section due to the shape of my pelvic opening (as suggested by my gynae), kena roll eyes and they question why don't wanna try normal delivery
I am so tired of all this. I am not tired being pregnant, I still can walk, dance, climb stairs and what not. Physically I am not tired. But when it comes to socializing, it is like an emotional massacre. They judge you even before you have done something. Punya la.
Malas sa begini oh.