Hello. Hello. Anyone missed me?
The end of 2010 was a hell of a journey. BUSY tidak terkata. So, minta maaf for the hiatus and the 30days blog challenge will resume tomorrow.
Anyway, it is still the first week of 2011; so I guess a "HAPPY NEW YEAR" shoutout still valid kan. hehe
Wrapping up 2010, it was filled with family moments.
That what matters this time around. I am very happy to gather with the rest of the family especially on Christmas and New Year recently. And when everyone grew up, suddenly aging is something that I dread the most now.
Did I manage to get my resolutions for 2010 done? ( let's see..)
1) Groom myself better to work ( LOL! - I look like a maid going to school you know )
** Hahaha. some days I failed okay...
2) Save more, spend less ( to start with; I won't swipe my CC for January *fingers crossed~bluek*)
** MAJOR FAIL. But I manage to keep track of my expenses and actually save. YEAY for that!
3) Get my fat ass to train Taekwondo again ( I have been delaying this for almost two years...OMG)
** I did! But I went for training like 3 times only then I stop. Don't ask why. HAHA.
4) I wanna be in the Flyweight category again please....please...please
** I went to the other end adalah. Janganlah Heavyweight..
5) Scuba diving ( need I say more? )
** Need to keep this for 2011
6) Clean my room regularly... ( Hahaha.. ini saya mau ketawa sendiri ni )
** Berjaya! Lebih berdisiplin now. I seem can't function very well if I see my room is messy
7) Be nicer to others. Swear less, gossip less ( help me! )
** Being human, I guess I can only try.... HAHAHAAHAHHA!!!
8) Get married?? Hahaha..( Buduh ka? NO LA)
** This is still out of question.. kekekekeke
Nonetheless, 2010 was quite a painful year but it really gave me such a good experience and help me to be wiser. I thank God for the challenges and also blessings. Not to mention, things are going pretty well with JADE sisters
SO, what's in store for 2011?
1) Scuba diving ( I have to put this on top of the list, but dunno mana mau cari fundings or time for this...but it is still gonna be on top of my list )
2) Gonna have at least 3 songs from JADE sisters to be on air ( fingers crossed for an EP, tidak tau mau korek duit di mana for all this - tapi tidak apa yang penting happy )
3) Continue my studies...hopeful for the middle or end of the year intake ( I am still indecisive on what to study )
4) Spend less, save more ( this is something that I need to keep up )
5) Be healthy and pretty ( losing weight is seriously out of topic sudah. The more I talked about it, the more I gain weight. Jadi biar saja lah )
Itu saja lah. Ok. Thank you very much.