Talking about starting fresh for the new year and new month. One thing I realize that I should really change is stop being a slacker. So resolution number one is knowing how to prioritize. Somehow.... Old habits die hard. Maybe. We'll see.
Since last year has been resolution less. I wanna have some this year.
1) keep a checklist of things to do when I start my day
2) get a scuba diving license (yeah, recycled resolution)
3) study for a masters degree (again recycled ones)
4) travel to at least two countries
5) join a run (well maybe not a marathon yet, just a 10k run perhaps)
5 resolutions should be enough I guess. I hope I won't be recycling anymore and will be crossing off things from the resolution list. What's yours? It's never too late to get it listed after all it's still January