Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Urusan di UTC

Have anyone of you tried out the services and facilities provided by any UTC branches? Just sharing my experience to renew my driving licence.


UTC are open 7 days a week, so I am actually anticipating the crowd on weekends maybe just because the public prefer to do their urusan on Sundays , just like me. I went to the UTC in Sentul. I used waze app to find the location of the place and carparks are also available at the building.


Went to the JPJ counter and took my number.In like an instant, my number was called already since there were no other customers. Handed in my old driving licence and MyKad plus the fees. I can also choose to use my MyKad photo or get one taken there. I was not groomed to perfection that day so just opt to use MyKad photo. 

Everything was settled within 5-10minutes and I got my new driving licence ready. Fast and I am happy!

No comments: