Monday, April 13, 2015

Home Improvement

Ever since relocating here, things that run in my normal daily routine has changed tremendously. Monday is always the day to be the maid and cleaning the house somehow I can never beat my neighbour's maid determination in cleaning. Tengok tu! Hebat kan.


Anyway, if you are wondering, I am currently living at a 4 storey townhouse in North Kiara (it is actually Segambut, but rebranding made the name sounded more sophisticated). Konon la. Banyak nya mo kasi bersih kan, iri no poh da kalau tinggal sama urang lain yang amu pandai monulung om amu tumudau kosuabon, ogorot manjadi kalawar. Oh my broken Dusun! hahaha.

Panat juga la. Bulih tahan panat dia, nasib sa banyak torining dulu time tinggal di kampung. Biasa sudah tu semua. Eseh!



Oh by the way, any of you have gotten their tax refund from the government. I did. Ada la RM243 bikin balanja bili kuih.



No comments: