Friday, November 18, 2016

Christmas mood

Definitely in Christmas mood already. Although it is more than a month away for Christmas. Biar lah! I am planning to put up the Christmas decoration this coming weekend since for the next coming two weekends I will be away. It is indeed a busy busy busy year end.

So many things to juggle all at the same time.


  • Opening of the drinks stall at the Food Court back home
  • Asia Zumba Conference in Japan
  • On going research work for my dissertation


The fact that I am going back to teaching in early February and I am only halfway for my dissertation work. OMFG! Ok ok relax. Panic doesn't get you anywhere.

Hmmmm. I think I should try out a christmas color theme for my Christmas tree this year.

Navy and gold perhaps?

photo from http://www.zsazsabellagio.com/merry-christmas-eve/#.WC5g7Pp96Ul

No comments: