Friday, May 29, 2009

Escaped!


All for the sake of Sodop Unduk Ngadau, I left work early today. Curi-curi lagi tu. Thanks to my colleague who is willing to help *punch out card la, apa lagi.hehe*

Anyway, tidak apa juga la bah kan, I don't have any class also today. 

Okay back to the Sodop Unduk Ngadau. We were seated at the back of the hall. Meja yang di hujung sudah bah. Didn't get a good spot to take pictures. Besides my mom keep on complaining about my dress. *Owh! Annoying at times*
At the end of the night. The two subsidiary titles go to

Tati Tosuau ~ Miss Friendly : Miss Beaufort * Dunno her name oh, sorry! *
Tati Topiodo ~ Miss Natural Beauty : Miss Tamparuli * Oh yeah, Tati Flina Rutum bah itu *
Sorry no pics during the prize giving ceremony. No mood already to take picture that time.

No comments: