Thursday, December 31, 2015

Merry Tropical Christmas




Merry Christmas! I only have time to blog now. Always delayed. Blogging is not a second nature anymore. Haiya. 

I had a blast with my family for Christmas. I have been missing my family and people back home for quite sometime. It was more than 6 months since I come back to my hometown, I really missed them so much.

This year, the Christmas Party theme was Hawaiian Christmas. Aloha Christmas! Too busy to take photos, this is the only photo in my camera. Hahahaha. My family members loved the theme. Another different theme coming up next year.


What's not there to love Tamparuli whenever I am back here. I get to see all the beautiful sunsets and sunrises that I want. Such a blissful experience!




And to enjoy the food that I love! Yeay! The typical breakfast hour with the family. Love it!


And of course seafood! Oh, how I missed you big fat butter prawns!


How was your Christmas?

No comments: