Friday, September 09, 2016

I am a FUJI

FUJI - Future U-Jam Instructor! 

I signed up for another instructor training. This time it is for U-Jam, a dance fitness with world beats incorporating loads of urban flavors. Really something new from the previous certification I had which was Zumba and Hot Hula. It's very hip hop and urban. Not much of a butt shaking kinda moves but more to the I-got-swag kinda vibe. Very interesting. I really hope this new knowledge could give me a better edge as a dance fitness instructor.


A totally fun filled weekend with new connections from networking during the training. Amazing trainer from the States, Chansada Sonesing. Very inspirational. I love the fact that he made everyone remember everybody's name. I have never experienced that in any training before. The beauty of connection and the emphasis of Unity in the program.
With Chansada aka Chin Solo

Yeah, we made it! And now we need to practice so that the video assessment can be done and sent to the assessment team pronto. Really need to get over and done with ASAP. 

Camaraderie!

No comments: