Sunday, December 02, 2007

gurl power!

my eyes is so round...my eyes is not sleepy...my eyes still can read

yep..I actually stayed up late..reading blogs (just read about Daphne Iking gave birth to a beautiful baby girl)...this is a sign of how un-updated am i...and now just wanna update my blog...
daphne in pink..a pregger but still smokin..


I guess if my blog is in a form of a book it wud be in a state of full of spiderwebs and dusts...

M just killing time by surfing the net, I come across hannah tan's page, she is my idol by the way. just loved the way she looks and how toned is her body.. (I so want a body like hers)
But her recent look with the blonde and dunno-wat-kind-of-dead thing is up on her head hair colour is rather too flamboyant. Her picture below depicts the demure and intelligent side of her..which I think is better


and Kimora Lee Simmons also another fashion icon whom I admire the most despite her antics that could drive people crazy..she is definitely fabulous...and hey, she is SO tall! on top of it her looks is very exotic..half african-american, a quarter korean and another quarter japanese..how complicated is that?

and this is totally a no no for me...uhm not rihanna..no problem with her inverted bob as well.

but its jolin tsai , the copy cat for image that shud be under arrest. her new look with her new video , i think copied rihanna's style a lot..thumbs down for copycats...booooooooo
and the anticipated reunion of all time...the spice girls is set to come back..will blog on this next time i guess..check out the shoes that they are wearing...me like it!

No comments: