Wednesday, June 02, 2010

and it's June already

And it rains a lot! Super- a- lot today.

I drove to Luyang to settle some urusan at Wisma Prudential. The journey from Tamparuli going there was hell for me.

Super heavy rain, wiper on fastest mode still can't see jalan. Then got stupid Kancil drove beside caused big splash to my car. Then for a few seconds I can't see anything and the car almost thrown to the side.

Am thanking my lucky stars for not involving in an accident tadi.

The journey back home is another nightmare.

From Luyang, headed to Jalan Tuaran. Passed City Mall. Iramanis banjir. OMG! I am praying so that my petite Miss Viva can swim through.

Iramanis passed. Then traffic light before the chinese cemetery. More banjir. OMG! I did the sign of the cross and give encouragement to Miss Viva. ( encouragement to myself more likely )

Berjaya!

Then planned to head off to Likas to go city centre. Then near the entrance to the Anglican Cemetery pun banjir. OMG OMG! Then curi a U-turn go back to Jalan Tuaran and headed to 1Borneo instead.

In front of 1Borneo also banjir ( near Alamesra side ). OMG OMG OMG! Sudah la I really wanna go to the loo that time, hujan lagi, sejuk lagi, banjirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lagi. Soi betul lah.

But I am very happy I manage to sampai 1Borneo and go toilet and go kencing. Hahahahaha!

So, while waiting for updates from my cousin about the flood before I can go back. I decide to go for a yoga session at the gym. Good also la got membership at the gym there. Can go as I like.

Journey home another nightmare. I heard from my cousin that the KKIP way can go back home because Tebobon and Telipok macam belum clear. But the problem is KKIP way I am not very sure. Gasak saja la. Haha.

I try to remember the jalan ( not so sure still ) , just follow the car infront la. Hoping that they are not lost too. LOL

Long journey back home. I finally made it. Phew! Memang salah hari la pilih go KK today. Boohoo!

.....

On another note, I trim my hair myself today. Haha. Gatal tangan kan. Layer it myself. Then jadi like this...


camwhore lagi...ahahaha. rambut cacat sudah. hehe

No comments: