Saturday, December 15, 2012

Miss Universe 2012 Fever

It's almost Christmas soon but at the same time I got the MU fever too. Owh yeah. Miss Universe 2012. I forgot to watch the live streaming of the preliminary just now. Now, while waiting for the video streaming to load I am typing this post.

My top 10 picks for MU 2012 in random order

Miss Malaysia ( well of course, I am being patriotic here ^_^ )
macam burung merak oh ni baju.. a blush coloured burung merak


Miss Tanzania


Miss USA
biarpun macam baju kurung tapi masi juga lawa. I love her!


Miss Venezuela
glitters and sparkles all at the right place


Miss Mexico
love her dress! OMG


Miss Vietnam



Miss Brazil


Miss Jamaica


Miss Kosovo

Miss Ecuador



And as I was browsing missosology.org , I was stunned by the evening gown shots. Here are some lovely and interesting evening gowns from random contestants

sparkly and glamorous

elegant sparkling lace

it's pink and dreamy... need i say more? 

angelic and floaty..love the design too

blush pink and floaty material...it will never go wrong

glittering and glamorous, the mermaid cut made it so elegant 


photos are courtesy of missosology.org and vendyxiao.com



No comments: