Friday, August 22, 2014

When you dont feel like doing anything....

It is the transition week and I feel so overwhelmed with the list of things I need to do. I never thought that during this time last year was a time of checklists and what nots and now its another checklists of things.

1) clear up back logged reports, PBS reports, record of marks

2) document them properly in files. Hardcopy and softcopy. I am thinking to have it in cloud storage but I know a LOT of people at work just dont know how to get their hands on cloud computing yet.

3) pack! loads of packing need to be done. My oh my!

One word. Overwhelmed.

Yes. Indeed. I just don't know where to start and I just feel like lying on the bed and watch the fan ceiling go round and round.

Btw, who is running for the 7K sunset run tomorrow? See you all there!

No comments: