Thursday, August 14, 2014

Calm down

I think I need to calm down. My head is clouded with things and I just don't know where to start. Macam banyak mo diurus tapi nda tau apa. Overwhelmed by emotions of knowing but not telling is such an agony too. 


Ah, I love sunsets. It's magnificent to know that this view is actually just at your own backyard. Awesome! How I wish this view is always here to stay. Mesra Terrace teda ni. Huhu.

Anyway, it's my JPN wedding anniversary  today. Haha. Main sign2 punya kawin. Time flies. Bulan dapan is the wedding anniversary yang bukan main sign2. Haha.

No. Belum berisi lagi ni. If it is that the question you have in mind. See, I read minds too. Haha. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy JPN sign anniversary :)

Btw, the sunset photo you took is beautiful