Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year 2016!

Hello Year of The Monkey!

Huat ah! There you go give you angpau! Come come and take. Hahaha.


I am currently at my in-laws place. Penang. It is a feel good trip back to Penang this time around because me and the mister did not drive. Hurray! I like flying so much. Hahaha. I am so done with driving together with the holiday crowd like last year. Mad rush! Jam!!!

Reunion dinner is good as usual. My mom-in-law is a very very very good cook! Love her cooking. I did contribute one dish which I usually have during reunion dinner back home in Sabah which is the Sweet and Sour Pork (Ku Lau Nyuk). 


With all the good food here in Penang home, I am so gonna be putting on weight. OMG. 

So, me and the mister is wishing you all a prosperous new year and hopefully the economy also will bounce back this year. 

Gong Xi Fa Cai!





2 comments:

Suis Rusak said...

itu ku lau nyuk punya jeruk sayur2 mo kasi hiris2 lg ba tu baru lawa.. haha

Joan said...

sudah bah kana putung tu..mo halus lagi meh