Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Exercising Post Dengue

My chest was on fog and smog. Fire wasn't really there but it's like my lungs is full of clouds, I can't breathe properly. Most of my friends asked me to take baby steps but I am rather impatient. I am very dissapointed with myself for not being able to perform up to my own expectations.

My first dance fitness class will be on next Tuesday. 3rd of May. I hope I won't pass out during the class. Now, two weeks since the dengue fever and a week after fully recovered, I make it a point to practice out two songs every day. Just to build stamina.

Tomorrow, I am going for a hot yoga session. I hope everything will be okay since the humidity level in the room gonna be higher and usually normal session also it will be harder to breathe. So let's just see how it goes.

No comments: