Friday, October 09, 2015

Procrastination be gone!

photo courtesy of chibird.com
If there is one thing that I wish I have right now is gonna be THE quick fix for my procrastination. That two months of holidays for my studies is totally eating up my determination. I really took the whole of September for granted and not doing anything that is helping me enriching my knowledge or whatsoever sorts of academic thing going on.

And hey this blog too is neglected since Instagram sort of took over my life. (Yes, you can see my feed here on the sidebar too). Facebook is kinda yesterday, that is more for a bunch of aunties who just migrated to the digital world. Sharing recipes and what not. Yes that includes my mom. Hello. Hmmm. Whatevs!

Anyway, I really need this blog up and running again. Well, it is more like a journal kinda thing nowadays since this is my reference point to recall back on my memories. No joke! My brain don't really have space to remember so much these days. Errrr, am I becoming one of those aunties on Facebook. Hope not.


No comments: