Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Kylie Lip Kit is here


Image of Kylie Lip Kit

I am actually so blessed to have generous people around me. So far, I don't have to buy so many colors to add up to my liquid lipstick collection. These were given to me. So happy!!!! I love liquid lipstick by the way. Only matte ones. Hating the glossy type which will make any hair flying around your face sticking on your lips. Yes, especially when I wear lipstick to my Zumba classes.

Check out this color Kourt K from the Kylie Lip Kit. Awesome color! Well, it was not as dark as I thought it would be. Just nice. Although the texture is a bit too dry to my liking and it does starts to fade at some point. As compared to my current fave of matte liquid lipstick which is from Revlon. Kylie Lip Kit is just actually a hype because of the celebrity endorsement kind of thing. But they win on the range of color selection though. That's a plus point there.

Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K

No comments: