Thursday, January 19, 2017

Getting ready

Now that the cat is out of the bag. Reality actually starts to sink in. Instead of preparing for my reinstatement back to my service being a teacher, I am more concerned on the preparation to becoming a mother. WTH. Hahaha. I am actually very worried because I really do not know what to do.

Just a brief of timeline of what's gonna happen for the first half of 2017

February - when I start teaching in school again but do not know where in KL or Selangor
June - expected due date for delivery and I plan to deliver in Sabah
July - new house will be ready and I do not know how to foresee the renovation or even decorating the house

Putting the timeline aside, I also need to be mentally and physically prepared for the baby. At the same time finish my thesis as well. Argh, I am so scared!

Banyaknya mo buat!

So, for the first time ever, the mister and I went surveying for baby stuff at several shops and departmental store. Baru pusing pusing sikijap sudah rasa bankrap. OMG. Why do baby stuff cost so much and it's like kicil only. WTH!




And I don't like all the cartoon-y stuff on the blanket and pillows and what not. Bulih ka macam tu? Haha. Is there anywhere that sells only plain baby stuff, I would like to know where. Pening sa nampak cartoon sana sini. Odoi.

No comments: