Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Urgh..testing 1.2.3

Just about I am very "bersemangat" to start the new year with a positive attitude and extra "rajin-ness" (as I told my other half)...Now..huhuhu..malas already.

Apa la..

First of all, this week classes will start in full swing ~Urgh...I hate Calculus *again*

Second, I have to pay to surf and blog *damn, wireless connection in USM - not all place ada. The most unlucky location is my room. No internet coverage*

Third, not only I have to pay. the speed of the connection also hopeless. Checking my mail also gotta take forever and they are playing Thai songs in this cyber cafe. *WTH??*

Fourth, got some customers came in with they over-powering-not-good-smelling perfume. Must be the "cikai"-pasar-malam perfume that! Can't they spell m-o-d-e-r-a-t-i-o-n themselves??

Fifth, the yahoo mail page took ages to load. *yada-yada, I can go all the way with this dysfunctional man made technology to connect the world*

Sixth, *err, malas already wanna type. I am logging off now, pay this stupid cyber cafe (I have to tho even the service sucks) and go to sleep ~again*

No comments: