Thursday, October 02, 2008

argh! vanity attack


Got people say I am kurus {thin} here.
Secrets to that {nothing actually}.
It's just that all the martial arts training (at least 3 times a week) and bronze medallion training - anyone who took this must know what I mean (and that is at least 5 times a week)

And no dinner sometimes. You definitely can see the scale dipped below 48kg.

Owh.
Ow
O

But that was in 2004, now, it's 2008 for goodness sake

Somemore after raya, I totally want to see the scale showing the number below 48kg again.

alamak that means I have to shed more than 5kg++(no one knows this plus2 is how much haha)


.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Tulung2

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mknla cinch...~~wink**wink~~
hehhe....

Lett said...

Sudah lama kita tidak jumpa, and i dont really know whether u look much the same like last time we met or not.

Anyway, assuming your height=160cm, weight=54kg, ur BMI tells us that ur NORMAL (21.1).

If you going for 48kg, your BMI will drop to NORMAL (18.7)jugak.

Dont bother, just eat....

Joan said...

mimut - mintapuji ko pandai2 suruh makan cinch

rayner - alahai, IF ONLY my height is 160cm. I think I would not be a teacher now. Mau jadi air stewardess ja la. That's why I say if only I am 160cm...

Lett said...

Why u wana be an air stewardess? if i have a choice, i choose to be a teacher. Punya boring tu atas kapal all the time.

Aya Nina said...

Great. Raya month just great. Now I have to figure out a way to maintain and keep my weight dowwwwwwn~ Sigh~

fie the elf said...

dont get too skinny babe!

sweet-girlicious said...

but i would say u r always look gorgeous like what you use to be.hehe