Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yes...finally..haha

If you remember I have been searching for a pink 2010 diary, I found one today. Haha.. Not exactly finding it off the shelf la.

Just have to think creatively.


.......
....
..
..





And it cost me less than RM30.

Pink notebook = RM11 ( popular )

Pink 2010 diary = RM16 ( times )

Owh yeah! I feel good...la la la la la

Yet, still dreaming of a Filofax Pink Organiser..huhu

p.s: to lizee wong who offered a pink diary like hers too. Mau juga but so pai seh to minta ni..huhu. summore so far. Thank you so much for the offer though.



5 comments:

Lizeewong said...

I got to hand it to you Joan! So creative la. Kalu sia end up pakai tu diary ja hehehe. Gila pink punya pasal ni kan :P

sHeiLa said...

LAWAA!!

maslight said...

I'm not into pink but that's cute ;)

chegu carol said...

whoaaa nice! finally.
ada kaler lain ka?
sa pun ada bili tu notebook sana times...macam sa mo beli byk2 dlm beraneka jenis ni...abis cute.

Joan said...

thanks all.^_^

carol. got other colours lagi bah.yang sa ingat tadi~ ada beige, blue... i was thinking to go Popular again and buy more..haha