Monday, July 26, 2010

Parents-not-in-weekend

So, I am the boss for this weekend. My parents not in so need to handle household stuff on my own. Luckily my sisters are all grown up already. Yet, sometimes everyone seems to be childish at home juga la. My cat sakit lagi. Susah betul mau jaga. Luckily sudah sembuh.

Anyway, enough about that.

A friend asked me to do some promo video and a promo post for her beauty house/spa.
I got my manicure and pedicure done there also. *ehem, of course sponsored*

Haha.. So it was pure bliss. I love free stuff. They offer facials, massages, scrubs and all the beauty and relaxation thingy all at a VERY reasonable price.

Manicure and pedicure is only RM28. Awesome price right?

Great ambiance as well. As for me the location is very much helpful because I don't have to travel so far to KK ( and mind you, petrol is expensive already )

Anyone around Tuaran, Tamparuli or anywhere near who wants to drop by and get your pamper me moments, just come to D'Charisma Beauty House.

Check out the promo video too. ^_______^

6 comments:

Dev Clarehova said...

eh...ini yg bini cikgu Junaidi punya beauty Saloon tu kan joan....I haven't go try yet...but next time mmg mo pigi kalau ada duit...

Joan said...

ya dev..pigi la. worth the money tu. and plus you don't have to travel very far.

CathJ said...

RM28????? wowwwww...... bah jaga...biar lah di tuaran sia cari ni...hahahhaha...

TaQuiLa said...

nanti bawa sa p sini ah

d1n0za said...

I don't go for pedicures but the service provided seems like great value for money indeed. :-)

Joan said...

cath J-> pigi cari la ok. if need me to contact the boss for booking.lemme know

sheila-> bah can..sure2

dino-> yes indeed for the pricing ^_^