It has nothing to do with us here in Malaysia, but I just wanna say it " Happy 4th of July!!! "
Waving American Flag.. ahahaha.
I wanna visit the States. Boo hoo! Bilakah?
On another note, how was your weekend? Its ending in half an hour.
Mine. Hmmm..Lets see
- Re-arranged my closet on Saturday. Chucked out some old clothes to be donated. Some I just can't let go though. But the feeling is liberating.
- And that makes half of the room is arranged and in correct order now. Last weekend was throwing away unwanted cds and some old PC cables.
- So, next weekend gonna be the hardest part where I have to do spring cleaning on my dusty files, documents, books and magazines. Sounds impossible for me for this part. I am such a hoarder at times.
- I went for an aerobic marathon at 1fitness also. 2-5 pm. and I thought its only 2 hours. (stupid maths teacher tidak pandai kira time) ~ tiring!!! But it was fun.
- Sunday is a very slow day. I managed to catch up on my sleep though and my siesta time in the afternoon was interrupted by my own snoring. Damn. Haha.
- I am supposed to clear my external hard disk to give room for more storage of pictures. Major fail! I am hooked on Mall World and Nightclub City on Facebook. Curses on you FB! haha.
Hope you all had a great weekend. Happy 4th of July again!