a freaky attempt to be cute as a doll and charming as an angel.
- Blonde Wig ->[double check]
- Dilate-me-pupils contact lens ->[check-check-check!]
- Super long fake lashes -> [oh check]
- Super tebal and cakey powder that can make my skin sparkle like a vampire under the sun -> [CHECK!!!!! ]
During shoot checklist
- Hold the camera at arms length
- Hover camera in front of face
- Stare very hard at the camera to make sure eyes looks like its bulging out from the socket
- Pout like a sick golden fish or a roasted duck
- Click the shutter button ( or in low light condition must hold the camera very steady cos any movement will make the image appear like a ghost )
- If not nice, can delete
- If nice, take some more ( with same pose cos face is very chio! )
- and take some more until arms got tired
After shoot checklist
- Upload to computer
- Open very easy editing software ( easiest is Picnik )
- Bloom the pictures as much as you can so that everything looks angelic
- Crop out the messy room behind your face
- Voila! Done..
- Upload to facebook
So, what do you think?
To me the outcome looks scary. Freaky!! I will have nightmares tonight.
p.s: btw, she's one of my students ( running away now )
don't they ever learn that the mad awesome pictures of their beloved k-pop and j-pop idols on magazines have undergone cosmetic surgeries to look good or at least got their photos severely photoshopped? tsk tsk tsk