Wednesday, February 16, 2011

dry frizzy hair

I felt like there's a dead pile of ferns on my head. The curls had gone all dry and frizzy. I hate perm-ed hair. Tapi pasal mau lawa, semua pun mau try.

Anyway, today is already the 15th of February. But the stories of that Valentine's Day and what not nonsense are again on the news on the net, ah everywhere.

The funny part is the news is actually sensationalizing the post-Valentine activities. The khalwat and stuff stories. And again, who cares actually?

It's funny how this country likes to police people on their personal life. Ah, wait. I forgot there's the bulan dan bintang on the country's flag. You know what that means also right? Oh, well.

For one thing, I don't have any hatred on whoever and what so ever religion. As quoted from here ;
Treat others the way you wanted to be treated. What you give, you get back.
Valentine's or not, I am actually quite happy today. It was a pleasant surprise to see this on my desk this afternoon. I love flowers!

Thank you! You know who you are. Hehe. It made my day.

1 comment:

DayDreamer Que3n said...

check out my blog for some tips regarding your curl hair...