Wednesday, May 01, 2013

April Round Up

April has fly by and now May is here. It's also the kick off for the month long celebration of Harvest Festival aka Kaamatan.

April Round Up

Lots of meetings! And here some of my colleagues sitting on the floor because there were not enough chairs at that time.



..............................

I bought a very dreamy dress which I thought gonna be THE ONE. But sadly, it's too small for me. The perils of online shopping. Fret no more, this dress has found a new owner, a beautiful blushing bride in May. Glad that I have helped a friend. ( re-sell it at a lower price than I bought it )


.....................................

Also, I attended the KURSUS JURULATIH UTAMA SUKAN SENAMROBIK for peringkat negeri. Was one of the PPD Tuaran representative. So the next task is actually to hold another in-house training for teachers for PPD Tuaran level which leave me clueless. Errrr, who should organize it actually? Me or the PPD? Isn't I am supposed to just give the in-house training. Organizing part is the PPD right?


...............

In the meantime, still looking for the dress. Perfect in my eyes. Shouldn't be perfect in the eyes of others. I think I might find the dress in the nearest time. And it's gonna be perfect because it's definitely a surprise for the groom-to-be as well. ( Yeah, complying to the rule of the groom can't see the wedding dress until I walk down the aisle )

.....................

The long awaited Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang was a success. I was not very involved this year but I am so happy to see my youngest sister to be one of the excellent student as well. ^_^

............................

One of the DIY project is being executed. Yeah, it's time to get the hands dirty.


..........................

Lastly, the Unduk Ngadau Tuaran 2013 selection was done on the last weekend of April and am gonna be emceeing the Gala Nite on the 11th of May and as well as the Finals on the 21st of May.

May is SO gonna be eventful and festive. Let's get busy now!

3 comments:

carolchs said...

yes, your ppd shud get things organized i.e calling out meetings, prepare stuffs, places, schedule etc...you just deliver the contents. tapi kalo ppd ko jenis yang harap ko ja sedia semua..bah, urmm no comment la :)

Joan said...

@chegu...ya my other friends pun cakap begitu..

Joan said...

Anyway to all, the wedding gown is still on sale... the bride to be yang sudah booking last minute cancel wanna take..so it is still available