Monday, March 10, 2014

This rubbish feeling

One can't help but wonder about the mysterious disappearance of the MH370 flight. It's all over the news now and everyone is hoping for some progress. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long process altogether.

Then again this rubbish feeling continue on a Monday like this. Feeling overworked and not appreciated. Need to stay positive and have a change of mindset. 

To be reminded that there's an expiry date that am gonna be here at home, it's stressing me out sometimes. Huhu. I guess my fear now is a fear of change. How if I can't adapt? How if I just can't share space? How this? How that?Macam jadi stress pula kalau mau ingat2 ni semua. 

Bersyukur saja la with all the things now. Some people might not be lucky. Just like those people on board the flight. 

No comments: