Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday in Lent

Last year, I decided to be on a meat-less diet on Lent. I succeeded. But it was hard. For sure. This year, I can't seem to do it. I manage only for the first 3 days and now I am only on Wednesday and Friday meatless day diet. Perhaps should pray more and do more charity. Fasting alone for food isn't really what Lent is all about right?

Anyway, my timeline for twitter and facebook is all about the MH370, with constantly new theories and news about the Vanishing Flight. I just feel that rather than copying and pasting #prayforMH370 over and over again on your status like this

#prayforMH370
#prayforMH370
#prayforMH370
#prayforMH370
#prayforMH370

or with some selfie and a hashtag #prayforMH370 ( like WTF! )

I think it is better for us to really actually pray and not some prayers over copying and pasting. I wonder how many person do ACTUALLY pray when they post that kind of status. Oh well.

Wednesday used to be the day when I share about wedding stuff. I think I need to get back to that routine. It makes me happy!

So, the bride-to-be, do check out this site called The Pretty Blog

photo from theprettyblog.com


Pretty awesome stuff they have there. Especially the printables. Do check it out.

No comments: