Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekend is here! TGIF

As I am blogging this, I am at the boarding hall to travel back to KK. I have never been so elated to be on a flight home since my MRSM days. I remember the moment when I saw mount Kinabalu while I was in the flight back from Kuching to KK for the first time. Sangat gembira ok. This is the same feeling I am feeling right now. Haha. Punya la. Macam budak.

Also, earlier this week I attended the interview for the Cuti Belajar Bergaji Penuh in Cyberjaya. I just got to know that for semenanjung, there's only one place to do the interview, that is in Cyberjaya. Kesian juga la yang dari Kelantan, Johor and outstations have to travel and actually take leave to attend the interview. I am so thankful that my application to change my interview place from KK to KL due to the reason that I am studying is being considered.


In the waiting room, most of the people come with thick files and what nots. I only have my pink folder and several copies of my proposal paper. Huhu. Camana la. And of course, sejuk juga bah tangan. 

All went well. I really hope I could get my application go through for the cuti gaji belajar penuh as I am on a no pay study leave now. Sakit jiwa juga la mau reduce the lifestyle yang ada gaji to tiada gaji. No more online shopping these days. Really just have to live on the essential things only. 

No comments: