Thursday, November 25, 2010

After a few hours...

on this stupid non ergonomic chair of mine. ( but I still love it cos its pink ), I managed to get some inspiration to revamp my blog.

Now, I have a wider blog.

Less nonsense at the sidebar and I can post pictures, videos and other nonsense luas luas.. Muahaha!

And hey it's still in pink. Siapa tidak suka sorry la ah.
I LOVE PINK!!! Hidup Pink-a-holics! ( pumps fists in the air )

The pink yuletide theme, I decided to do something that can last longer than the Christmas season only. But, I am very much anticipating the coming of December. Lovin' Christmas time!

Short updates of me

* dyed my hair two shades lighter ( I guess ) . So, I need to make sure my skin doesn't get tanned if not I'd end up like a Ganguro girl.

* I still haven't finished marking exam papers. Yay me.. ( sigh actually ) - been procrastinating too much

* Everyday wake up must watch TV. Ada asian games bah!

* and yes, I am travelling again this holiday! Where to? Nowhere... hehehe.. Not goin' anywhere this school hols. My pocket is beyond being kering. I don't know where's my pocket already. Konsikang sudah ni.

-London. Paris. New York. All I wanna go!-
* feels weird that I get to spend the whole hols at home and actually could finish up a few projects. Fingers crossed. Will tell you guys about the projects soon. If this could be done, my 2010 will be very much complete

4 comments:

Mas Light said...

Love the new layout. Not a big fan of pink but I love polka dot ;D

Georgie J said...

breathtaking pla sa tgk page ko ni! pinky2 n ada cupcake lg.yummy!

Earthy Emily said...

Bukan ada Airasia murah ka tu p London. Hehe.

Onderay said...

love the new layout!