Friday, November 12, 2010

Rush Rush Friday

I am supposed to be on my CRK today but I have to go to school first to settle all about the text book thingy.

A chaotic afternoon; been trying to keep my head cool amidst all the conflict. I just hate some disorganized people do their work and kacau my space.

Anyway, rushed to 1B for soundcheck just now as well. I, myself haven't really recovered from coughing and flu. My other sister also now in the same boat as me.

So, the performance tomorrow, we are definitely praying hard so that no one..no one.. cough in the middle of the songs.

I have only one wish this weekend; so that everyone is healed from coughing and flu. So susah oh like dis.

To conclude the shitty day, on my way back home, a motorcycle langgar the side of my car and crashed my side mirror ( left side )... kin panas..

Totally a shitty day. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better one. I wanna sleep first. Nite2!!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I hope both if you & your sister get well for the sake of your performance! Blame it on the weather.

It's just one of those day when Murphy is playing tricks with you, you know? Hang in there!