Wednesday, July 17, 2013

W - is for Wednesdays ( Wedding Shoes )

Hey, I am back blogging about weddings. The hectic schedule finally subsided and I can finally breathe again. But nonetheless still busy about the wedding stuff.

So, today's topic is about wedding/bridal shoes. The traditional color choice will always be white or ivory to be worn with the wedding gown. I am still searching for mine. I have 3 choice of colors in my head now ( gold, ivory or blush ) - but I am also considering bold colors like red or yellow.

I am eyeing also a few shoes online apart from browsing the racks at shopping malls. My only problem is usually the heels' height. It is not that I dislike high heels ( I love them! ) but I don't think it's practical ( and comfortable ) to be wearing it on the big day itself ( in which there are SO many other things that I should do and I should be able to "prance" around in my shoes )

Christyng.com
Miss Electra Blush
RM220
Christyng.com
Cranberry Ivory
RM250
kwerkee.com
SMILES by Taylor Says
RM850

zalora.com.my
Biondini
RM287.20
Melissa Shoes
RM450

Mahal la bah semua kan. So, in the mean time, the shoes hunting continues. 

Anyway, I have another news casting audition happening today. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

carolchs said...

Yellow! Something that will take our eyes off for a long time while you walk down the aisle :D

and good luck!