Wednesday, April 30, 2008

why is it called mary jane?

An American term for a kind of strap shoe or sandal. In the past, typically it has low heels, broad and rounded closed toes. Usually worn by young girls but in modern times, it is worn by all ages. Formal wear if worn by girls, informal for women..

Hmmm.which category do I belong to eh? ahahahaha

this look like my shoes when I was in high school...guess this is for the girls

this is HOT! minus the blue hues on the heels la...apart from that this pair is to die for...gotta get one of these soon..

on another note, lately...>

*everytime I stare to the computer screen, my eyes started to swell with tears...why this?? ~mata penat ka?~

*as it is almost the end of the semester and just counting the days to school break, there is nothing much to do at school. ~am so damn bored~

*it seems that everything is BORING ~this include eating, sleeping, exercising...~ practically everything

*time pass by very slow..indeed VERY SLOW!

*this is the first time that I felt so bored even though I got access to the net and could watch cable anytime I can

*stagnant..that's the word.

*again, why is it called Mary Jane??


No comments: