Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Keep Calm.. NOT

As per my previous post, lamenting about the whatsapp groups at work and opting to endure it.


I lose my cool today and everyone seem to know about it. Haha. Padan muka. The last straw was when some members kept posting things that she wanna sell and a superior telling the whole school that he wanted to take his shower. 



I am so glad I hit the EXIT group button for the group. Bye bye. See ya. Don't wanna be ya.

And yeah, I don't mind being excluded from the sharing of important announcements there. I don't think there's anything worthwhile to read there anyway.

1 comment:

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Good job! As for me, I'm just waiting to be removed. Because asal sy muncul d thread, mesti yg marah/menyindir punya because I can't tolerate sdh yg pengipas2 and annoying people.