Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Blues

I keep yawning the whole day until my jaw hurts. I have a lot of things going on in my head. I slept late and wake up early. WTF! And this insurance agent whom I already ignored just don't know how to stop bugging me with calls and what not. Sudah la panas lagi ini hari. Confirm Monday Blues.

To face the students with this kind of mood is so hard. Just..so hard. I am like a puppet going around today.

I just want to share with you all what I get from my student's answers in the workbook. This was last week. And definitely entertainment of the month!

Nucleus to be confused Nuclear.. kesian



Memang dia boleh melakukan apa saja kesanggupannya!

and this is the ultimate! I didn't know that plant cell and animal cell both has HARIMAU, BERUANG and SINGA.

Tsk..tsk..tsk. The teacher failed to teach or this kid is such an "Albert Einstein" . Too smart in his own ways that I can't decipher maybe.

Have a good week ahead you all!

No comments: