Wednesday, June 17, 2009

emcee on mc

despite my house quarantine, there is one job that I have to do today. Emceeing for Mr Kaamatan Tuaran 2009.

was coughing my way since last night, this morning my condition was not any good either. no back ups so I just have to do it.

It's a little bit awkward though, not the emceeing part. But, I can drag myself to go for this event but not for work.

Well, I wanted to go to work but given the safety procedures that i have to follow in order to ensure everything is safe. Quarantine is the best way. But, I broke the law today. Oh, forgive me.

Tried my best not to be in the crowd and stay isolated at all times. Even on the stage, my mouth was so dry at one time and I have to hide behind the big speakers to cough.

After the event, dehydrated, I came back home with a headache and a mild fever. I said to myself, SHIT. No fever please.. no fever..

I sleep it off. Drank a lot of water and took my meds.

Thank God, no fever.

I am on the good track for recovery and having fever is the worst thing that could happen to me.

I seriously don't wanna be the 2nd confirmed case of H1N1 in Sabah.

No comments: