Monday, March 21, 2011

88 followers and counting...

One thing that actually caught my attention at my dashboard just now was the count of my followers. Thanks for the loyal readers. Ada juga baca pula this blog even I don't update it religiously.

How's everybody's Monday?

Mine... Full with blunders. OMG, baru satu minggu cuti then balik skul. HURU HARA. ( I can't imagine the blunder of people yang cuti lagi lama like cuti sakit or cuti bersalin )

I really felt like my brain is lost. Moreover, I just pindah to a new room. So, I kinda forgot where some of my stuff is located. Lesson plan pun baru lintang pukang buat today. Then salah masuk kelas lagi because I don't have the latest timetable.

HARU BIRU MONDAY BLUES betul!

And my head of department lagi told me that my name was nominated to go to a Maths course in May. In Indonesia lagi tu. Odoi. Jauh la bah betul mo kursus.

Also tomorrow is the start of the district level athletics meet. Bersedialah jadi panda merah ni seperti tahun-tahun lepas. Double Odoi!

Anyway, do tune in to Era FM tomorrow around 12pm-1pm, me and my sister will be on air. ^___^V

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hai.. joan.. :)
come and visit my blog if u have some time... mana tau ko teringin mo tambah jumlah follower saya yang sikit tu.. hehe..
http://liliejohn.blogspot.com/
neways, love ur band..

Dev Clarehova said...

Wah ..sepa? amy? excited knen sa..

CathJ said...

aik cikgu pun buli salah kelas?? hihihi...

hehehhee.. happy working cikgu... ^_^

Rungitom said...

Hang in there! things will work out in order, it just take some time. :)

TaQuiLa said...

excuse me? course? INDON?

PUNYA SIOK KOOOOOO! trus ambik CRK sambung cuti enjoy sana..kekekee

carolchs said...

hehe terus kena handpick kah your name to be nominated? kami kena surung borang..sepa mau, isi borang. dapat tidak dapat belakang kira...im trying my luck by the way. an opportunity not to be missed if dapat.

Joan said...

lilies..yea..thanks

dev.. me and didi :)

cath J.. ada juga kes begitu tau. hehe

rungitom.. thanks!

sheila.. baru kena nominate saja ni. sa pun blur lagi apa barang tu.

chegu..u also heard about it. ada borang ka pula. i very blur dis. sa kena call saja and after that apa mo buat lagi la blur.