Monday, January 09, 2012

Manic Monday

Not exactly very manic Monday lah. It's a regular Monday actually but the long break has slowed things down for me and picking it up with high energy - ugh! it's just so taxing! With 6 periods everyday from Monday to Wednesday. Hurray! I can practice my vocal controls as well.

Its 10.15 pm now and it's really my sleepy zone time. 9.30pm-10.30pm. But I have a lot more things to do, I can't sleep that early. Besides I am not teaching in the morning, why should I wake up so early? Yet,if I dont sleep now, the next sleepy zone time is around 2.00-3.00am ~ and that's so freaking late. I hate this circadian rhythm.

Anyway, just a random inquiry to my dear readers; anyone of you knows any info about setting up a Taska or getting a franchise for daycare centre?

*Just helping an investor to get some info; saya teda duit mo buka taska ni. hoho.

2 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

find a place, pastu p buat application sana Jabatan Pendidikan Swasta & Pendidikan Khas. Dorang sangat mengalu-alukan if taska taska ni..

Joan said...

sheila, oh thanks for the info moi!