Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Joan is a messy girl

Hey.

How's everyone doin? I am currently down with flu, fever and sore throat. Right after the JB arts festival trip, I got all these sickness. So, for the time being things are like slowing down a little bit. Zumba hours also have to cut down and more resting time.

Two things that I have completed recently; exam schedule and exam questions. These two has been bugging my mind throughout the weekend in JB. Even with the running nose, I managed to clear this thing up.

The only thing that I haven't cleared up is my room.

The messiness of the room correlates with the busy times that I am having. No time to even look through the pile of mess. The only thing I really made sure is I have a place to sleep. Ahahaha. Telampau la bah kan messy ni.

So testing out the new iOS6 panoramic feature in the camera function. I present to you my messy room!

3 comments:

carolchs said...

eh the panoramic feature? iphone4 adakah tu? macam teda tu sa punya...

Joan said...

macam on iphone 4s and iphone 5 jak yang dpt tu..huhu

stan said...

hurmmm still in the level of good, compare to men's room ;P...