Sunday, September 09, 2012

Random Updates: Weekend News

Almost every school across the nation is having their school replacement day today. My school too, the only exception is that from that we ( afternoon session ) also have to go to school in the morning.

I woke up at 7.45 am today.

-_-

-_-

-_-

ARGH!!!!! Punya la. I have to clock in by 7am actually. And when I came out from my room this morning, my sister ( si Amy ) rilek lagi tanya "Eh, kak pi sikul pagi ka pula?"

My youngest sister ( Form 5 ), sudah pigi school. Tidak kasi bangun saya pun.

ARGH!!!

Mandi lintang pukang and rushed to school. Managed to clocked in by 8.05 am.

Yeah, and of course, I look like crap when I reached school. The minimum standard of being presentable to all.

Lucky, they have no class like usual because the school is having a fire drill and THANK GOD that am not a form teacher this year. If not, "hangus terbakar" sudah tu students saya sebab tidak kena kira berapa orang yang "selamat" melarikan diri.

-________-!

No comments: