Thursday, September 20, 2012

Supposed to be sleeping now

But I went on an overdrive mode over polyvore instead. Okay, so the school annual dinner is gonna be organized by yours truly and the gang, my colleagues are like still puzzled on what to wear for a Wild Wild West theme.

So, this is what I came up with. Well, things are still gonna be difficult though since the environment now is not the same as the working environment in the hospitality industry where all the people are easygoing. ( back in the days, during kerja hotel, apa theme dinner party ok saja ). School, I can say the people are more conservative and not open to something other than routine.

Anyways, back to the outfit inspirations.






As for me, I guess this is what gonna inspire me for my outfit...



Baiklah, okay selesai main main baju sudah. Masa untuk tidur. Good night!

No comments: