Monday, September 10, 2012

So much of breaking the redundancy

Be careful of what you wish for...

I got a flat tyre today. Sigh!

Just when I have loaded all the hampers that is to be given out during school assembly, to the car.

Just when I was about to get in my car, I saw a flat tyre. Like totally flat.

Poof! They goes my optimism to be punctual at work today. For a moment I was at a loss. Then my friend called about the hampers. I said "no can do" - I just can't make it on time for te assembly. Besides I have a meeting to attend at the same time.

Gosh! Cemana ni.

Thank God there's my dad's car. He went to KK with my mom's car. But his car is manual and it's a frontier! Punya la. Nda yakin sa ni kalau kerita besar tau! Tapi daripada jalan kaki kan.

So I kasi pindah all the hampers to my dad's car and pasrah jak drive.

Hmmm.. What a day! In the end, I found out its not actually a punctured tyre. It's because this morning, my sister pump air to the tyre but salah teknik and it slowly hilang angin.

P.s: punya kuat ni hujan sekarang ni. Ada ribut ka?

No comments: