Friday, November 16, 2012

Timing belt

Back in KK now. And currently at this Perodua Service Center in Inanam. It has been a while since I have been here. My Ms. Viva is such a cutie because all of her species only needs to get regular maintenance once in every 6 months unlike normal cars its every 3 months.

But in rare cases, major maintenance needs to be done. Can't blame her, every girl really have those moments too as well. Major maintenance as in more things to be changed compared to the usual stuff. From normal budget of rm130++ to rm450++ just because her timing belt has reached the time when it is supposed to get changed. Sigh !

I wonder those students who are driving their own cars, how do they get things maintained? The working adults also do feel the burn in their pockets when it comes to maintaining a car. And even worse those with super big and high cc engines type of cars.

Cars are definitely a liability. But my Ms. Viva helped me to go places, so must take care of her if not I will be relying on public transport which is not the best option especially here in Kota Kinabalu.

No comments: