Monday, April 29, 2013

Parting ways

My whole weekend was devoted on having my bed removed and spring cleaning for my bedroom. It was such sad moment to part ways with my bed ( I have been using that bed since I was in year 5 or 6 like that ). Been through my high school years, hitting puberty, went to college and all the growing phases all with the journey together with the bed. At some point, it was hard letting go. But, life goes on. You really have to live.

Bye bye katil. You will serve better at your new place. ( My old bed will be at my other house; for rent ah. Iklan ni kijap. Kalau ada yang mencari rumah area Tamparuli, do contact me! )

After agonizing on spring cleaning ( gosh, it was so tiring! ) and now am bed-less. Kinda liking it; japanese style. It also reminds me of my experience with my host family back in Korea. Totally living the "ondol" style now. ( Wiki says - An ondol, also called gudeul, in Korean traditional architecture, is underfloor heating which uses direct heat transfer from wood smoke to the underside of a thick masonry floor. In modern usage it refers to any type of underfloor heating, or a hotel or sleeping room in Korean (as opposed to Western) style ). Well, minus the heater part lah my room now.


This is my messy bed


and my humble work station which I hope it can forever stay like this.  The tendency to get it  messy asap is so high

No comments: